Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Doll Diaries' Super Awesome Springfield Dolls CONTEST!!

Hey What's Up?  Laken here, and I wanted to share with you guys Doll Diaries' new contest! So, Springfield Dolls gave Doll Diaries some super cute outfits! 2 Lucky Winners will get 3 outfits! Okay so how you enter is comment on Doll Diaries' post and say what outfits/accessories would you like to add to your collection or what would you like your doll to where in the camp talent show? Plus, leave a second comment on where you shared this contest, and get extra entries! ex. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. Okay, I wish y'all some good luck! I said I wanted my doll to wear the Pink Party Dress and Pink Hair Extensions. Okay, BYEEE (:

~~~~ AG Cutie (Laken) ~~~~~

Follow me on Twitter!! : @webkinzrock360
Follow me on Pinterest!! : Laken K


Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment