Tuesday, June 18, 2013

UPDATES + Upcoming posts!

Again, Hayy! So my final post of today is going to be updates + upcoming/future post sneak peeks!
So first of all, Its SUMMER! Yayya! So I've been surprisingly busy! I've been working on my camp for Camp Doll Diaries! Yeap, so I haven't had time to post. And, my mom made me clean up all my stuff so I can't show pics. Sigh. But I hope you have enjoyed my blog so far. I will have tutorials coming up maybe next week or this weekend! We'll see. I know my blog is incredibly boring, but it's going to get better!! I really have had fun, and I hope I can find the time! So I look forward to continuing this fantastic blog!! YAYYYYY. Well bye guys! OH. I forgot to tell you I am going to do a tutorial tomorrow about how to make doll stuff outta duct tape!!!! again, YAY!!!!!!!

LATER!
xxLakenxx (:

No comments:

Post a Comment